The Best Online Casinos for iPads
It’s not hard to find good online casino options available in the App Store for iPad users.
Luckily, we have discovered a few options worth recommending.
They all meet three of our online casino standards, too:
- Large selection of games
- Speedy payout times
- Compatibility with multiple popular platforms
Three iPad Casinos to Avoid
Gambling at an online casino through your iPad should be a simple task–just a way to pass the time and provide some level of entertainment, with the possibility of winning some money in the process.
But not all iPad casinos are as trustworthy as they appear.
These are the sites that will truly affect your positive online casino experience.
Three such sites worth avoiding are Lady Dream Casino, Mighty Slots, and Betport Casino.
- Lady Dream Casino shows a large discrepancy between play mode and real money mode, with real money mode showing a far higher house advantage and far lower win rates. Many players report unfair treatment and poor customer interactions.
- Mighty Slots, an iPad casino by the Curgan NV Group, has consistently failed to pay their players and has rampant and consistently poor quality customer service and player support.
- Betport Casino has been reported on several occasions to confiscate and refuse to pay winnings. Also, the site has poor or complete lack of responses to online complaints, comments, and concerns.
Avoid the three sites above at all costs.
There are plenty of shady iPad online casinos, but the three above options are the lowest of the low. Tread with caution and do your own due diligence before pulling the trigger on an online iPad casino. With that out of the way…
Why Play on an iPad
There are many reasons for playing your favorite desktop or mobile casino games on an iPad.
A couple of the top reasons for iPad gameplay include:
- Larger screen sizes than mobile devices, making for a better visual experience and stronger overall gameplay.
- The ability to experience the graphics quality of a PC or Mac online casino, but having the portability to take it wherever you go.
Using your Apple iPad to play online mobile casino games and slot machines lets you get the most out of your playing experience. If you have an internet connection, you can get in on the fun when you’re traveling, riding the bus, or just sitting in your favorite chair at home.
Discovering Apps that Work Well with iPads
Playing these online casino apps in your browser or through a standalone mobile app is a simple process on the iPad. This is because of the multiple advantages that this form of play offers its users.
Many real money apps accept payments from several e-wallet companies so you never have to give your financial information to them. You can transfer real cash through them and also withdraw your winnings. Taking advantage of these options allows you instant access, both to start playing and to enjoy your winnings.
For some looks at various payment methods, check out the articles below:
- Best payment processing method for stronger anonymity: Bitcoin.
- Best payment processing method for other electronic wallet options: Instadebit, Skrill, Entropay, Neteller, PaySafeCard.
- Best payment processing method for more wide-ranging payment capacity: PayPal.
- Best payment processing method for real credit cards: MasterCard, VISA, American Express.
You might be required to meet the specific online iPad casino’s playthrough requirements if using a welcome bonus. This requirement specifies the amount of money that must be gambled before a player can make withdrawals from online iPad casinos.
When choosing an online iPad casino application, it’s important to make sure it offers the real money games you like to play the most. It’s a fact that apps don’t offer the same amount or variety of games that a downloadable desktop option does. Promising advancements in mobile technology development leads to a strong confidence that these game selection gaps will narrow as time goes on.
Now, there are plenty of other options available for online casinos if you are looking for something outside of the iPad realm. We have pages for iPhone, general mobile phones, Android devices, Mac computers, and even online casinos based inside social networks.