The Best Online Casinos for iPhones
It’s hard to find a good online casino option for your iPhone.
As luck would have it, we have several to recommend.
The criteria we use to choose iPhone casinos to recommend are simple:
- Game selection
- Fast payout times
- Compatibility across multiple popular platforms
Three iPhone Casinos to Avoid
Gambling at an online casino through your iPhone should be an easy task–a way to pass the time and provide some level of entertainment, with the possibility of winning some money while you’re at it.
But not all iPhone casinos are as trustworthy as they may appear initially. These bad apples will ruin online casino experience.
Three sites to avoid are Lady Dream Casino, Mighty Slots, and Betport Casino.
- Lady Dream Casino shows a large discrepancy between play-money mode and real money mode. When you play for real money, the house edge seems higher and the payback percentage drops dramatically. Many players report unfair treatment and poor customer service. We recommend avoiding Lady Dream Casino.
- Mighty Slots, an iPhone-based casino by the Curgan NV Group, has consistently failed to pay their players and has consistently poor quality customer service. We suggest avoiding Mighty Slots casino, too.
- Betport Casino has refused to pay winnings repeatedly. The site also demonstrates a complete lack of responses to online complaints. We don’t recommend using Betport Casinos, either.
Avoid the three sites above at all costs. There are plenty of shady iPhone online casinos, but the three above options are the worst of the worst.
Why Play Online Casino Games on Your iPhone
There are many reasons for playing your favorite desktop or mobile casino games on an iPhone. A few of the top reasons for iPhone online casino gameplay include:
- Strong portability, allowing players to take their online casino with them wherever they go, without the bulkiness of a laptop or awkwardness of an iPad.
- The ability to experience the graphics quality of a PC or Mac online casino but with the portability to take it wherever you go.
Using your Apple iPhone to play online mobile casino games and slot machines lets you get the most out of your playing experience. If you have an internet connection, you can get in on the fun when you’re traveling, riding the bus, or just sitting in your favorite chair at home.
Discovering Apps that Work Well with Apple iPhones
Playing these online casino apps in your browser or through a standalone mobile app is a simple process on the iPhone. This is because of the multiple advantages that this form of play offers its users.
Many real money apps accept payments from several companies, so players never are required to hand over their financial information to the casinos themselves. Players can transfer real cash through these processors as middlemen and also withdraw their winnings. Taking advantage of these options allows you instant access–both to start playing and to enjoy your winnings.
For some looks at various payment methods, check out the articles below:
- Best payment processing method for stronger anonymity on iPhone online casinos: Bitcoin.
- Best payment processing method for other electronic wallet options on iPhone online casinos: Instadebit, Skrill, Entropay, Neteller, PaySafeCard.
- Best payment processing method for more wide-ranging payment capacity on iPhone online casinos: PayPal.
- Best payment processing method for real credit cards on iPhone online casinos: MasterCard, VISA, American Express.
You’ll be required to meet the specific online iPhone casino’s playthrough requirements if you got a welcome bonus. This requirement specifies the amount of money that must be gambled before you can make withdrawals from online iPhone casinos.
When choosing an online iPhone casino application, it’s important to make sure it offers the real money games you like to play the most. Not every casino offers the same games.
There are plenty of other options available for online casinos if you are looking for something outside of the iPhone realm. We have pages for iPad, general mobile phones, Android devices, Mac computers, and even online casinos based inside social networks.