If You are using the Website on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (collectively, a “Subscribing Organization”) then You represent and warrant that You: (i) are an authorized agent or representative of that Subscribing Organization with the permission to bind such a Subscribing Organization to these Terms; (ii) have read the foregoing Terms; (iii) comprehend these Terms, and (iv) agree to these Terms on behalf of such Subscribing Organization.
These Terms may be periodically amended by Us. We will provide notice of such changes by displaying them clearly on the Website for a minimum of thirty (30) days before any such changes to the Terms come into force. By continuing to use the Website and/or Services after such amendments to the Terms take effect, you agree to abide by the Terms as amended. If you do not agree to be governed by the amended Terms you must immediately terminate all use of the Website.
- Services and Disclaimer
The Website offers information relating to a variety of gambling websites and online gambling in general. The information provided may include reviews of gambling sites, and gambling guides. The information may also include “fictional” games for certain events created by our staff. This information is provided for solely for personal entertainment and informational purposes and We do not advocate such information be used to place bets on casino games. By accessing this Website you agree that you shall not use the material found on this Website to place any bets on a casino game. Furthermore, you recognize that in any instance that you should choose to bet on a game outside your direct control, such as a roulette, you may lose some or all of any monies you bet on such game if you are found to be breaking laws in your jurisdiction. You acknowledge that We, as well as our directors, offices, employees, contractors, affiliated companies, or suppliers are not liable in any way for any damages sustained by You as the outcome of gambling on casino games.
- Your Obligations
By using the Services or accessing the Website You agree:
- not to re-publish, modify, copy or otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights connected with any resources or Services provided on the Website;
- not to use the Website or ideas or resources or Services offered on the Website in connection with any commercial purpose of any nature;
- to waive any right to a partake in a class action or trial by jury against Us in any jurisdiction where such waiver is permitted;
- not to hinder or attempt to interfere with the standard running of the Website or any activities operated on the Website. This includes taking any action that inflicts, or may inflict an disproportionate or unreasonably substantial load on the infrastructure of the Website;
- not to gather or accumulate any information or data concerning the Website or use any robot, scraper, spider or other automated means to access the Website for any reason without our express written permission, and not to divulge any information regarding the Website to third parties;
- not to upload malicious or potentially damaging files to Website, inclusive of, but not limited to viruses, spyware, worms, and malware and not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to determine the source code of the Website;
- not to take any action that may damage, harm, or diminish in any way, Our reputation or Our public image;
- not to upload any material to the Website that (i) could be interpreted as unlawful, abusive, threatening, stalking, tortuous, harmful, libelous, vulgar, defamatory, hateful, hostile, offensive, racially, obscene, ethnically or otherwise unacceptable or objectionable, (ii) be designed to interrupt or interfere with the Website or any Service provided, (iii) infect the Website with a virus or other computer code, files or programs designed to disturb, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer hardware or software, or (iv) give rise to a criminal or civil liability, or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law.
- Third-Party Materials
The Website may include links to third party websites, services, products, or content (“Third-Party Materials”). We do not own, regulate or license any such Third-Party Materials and We make no endorsements, representations, guarantees, or warranties with respect to any Third-Party Materials. If You click-through on any link posted on this Site, You do so at Your own risk and acknowledge that We (including, but not limited to, our owners, directors, officers, agents, and employees) shall not be liable in any manner for any harm (including emotional harm), injury, cost, damage, or loss You may undergo as a result of doing so.
- Advertisements for Third Party Gaming Sites
The Website may refer to, contain advertisements for, or offer links to third-party websites providing online gambling services (“Gaming Websites”). These advertisements and links are only intended for and directed at residents of jurisdictions where the use of such services is deemed lawful. By visiting such Gaming Websites as a result of advertisements on, or through links provided by the Website, you hereby acknowledge and agree as follows:
- You are resident in a jurisdiction where the use of the online gambling services advertised by the website on which you clicked is lawful;
- You are the legal age to use the online gambling services advertised by the website on which you clicked;
- You have educated yourself of the relevant legal requirements in your jurisdiction and verified that accessing the services you are accessing is within your legal rights in your jurisdiction and are of the legal age to do so;
- You have confirmed and consented to obey any requirements imposed by Gaming Websites for their use, as may be amended periodically; and
- You will not use casino reviews or game guides or any additional information (which is provided for informational purposes only) included on the Website to place wagers on the results of any games and acknowledge and agree that by doing so you may lose some or all of any monies you wager on such event.
- Age of Majority
This Website is not intended for persons who are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in their jurisdiction. By accessing or using the Website you represent and warrant that you are above the age of 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction. If you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction You must immediately terminate all use of the Website.
By accessing the Website and employing the Services of the Website you agree to indemnify and hold Us and our affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, partners and agents harmless from any demand or claim, including without limitation legal costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party as a result of or arising out of your conduct on this Website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of any other party.
Without limiting the generality of the preceding, by visiting any Gaming Websites advertised, linked to or otherwise mentioned on the Website, you confirm you comprehend that (i) it is possible to lose some or all of the monies deposited and wagered at these online gambling websites, (ii) any losses incurred by You as a result of gambling on any Gaming Websites shall be Your sole responsibility and You cannot and will not hold the Us, or Our owners, affiliated companies, directors, officers, agents, employees, and partners accountable for such losses.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES, IN WHOLE AND IN PART (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, AND USER MATERIALS), ARE PROVIDED, TRANSMITTED, DISTRIBUTED, AND MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY: (A) THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (B) THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (C) AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND VALIDITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES; (D) THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; OR (E) THAT TRANSMISSIONS THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR DATA WILL BE SECURE OR FREE FROM SPYWARE OR MALWARE.
- Limitation of Liability
BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE OR USING THE SERVICES YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT NONE OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING BLUE VISION MARKETING LTD, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASED PARTIES”) ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LEGAL FEES, EXPERT FEES, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, LOST OPPORTUNITY, OR OTHER DISBURSEMENTS) WHICH MAY ARISE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THROUGH THE ACCESS TO, USE OF, RELIANCE ON ANY MATERIAL OR CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASED PARTIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE, FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATING TO OR CAUSED BY ANY VIRUSES, BUGS, HUMAN ACTION OR INACTION OF ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM, PHONE LINE, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR PROGRAM MALFUNCTIONS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS, FAILURES OR DELAYS IN COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS OR NETWORK CONNECTIONS ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES OR THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES. THE RELEASED PARTIES CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES.
- Ownership of Content
All material on the Website is subject to copyright by Us, unless stated otherwise. You consent to never replicate, reproduce, copy the materials on the Website or make use of it for any commercial objective of any kind.
- Applicable Law
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms along with your use of the Website and Services are governed by the laws of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada wherever applicable, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia for the resolution of any and all disputes concerning and involving these Terms.
- Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms, or the application of such provision to any individual or incident, will be held unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such provision to any individual or incident other than those to which it is held unenforceable, will not be influenced by it to the degree that doing so will not affect the primary objective of the Agreement.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms contain the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter thereto and supersede all previous agreements, negotiations, understandings and discussions between the parties and there are no warranties, representations, conditions, covenants, or other terms other than those clearly contained in these Terms. These Terms may only be amended by us in writing as is set out in section 2 of these Terms.
No waiver of any of these Terms shall be inferred from or implied by anything done or omitted by Us, save for an express waiver in writing. No waiver, condoning, excusing or overlooking by Us of any default or breach of these Terms shall operate as a waiver of our rights under these Terms in respect of any continuing or subsequent default or breach of these Terms.
The following sections of these terms shall survive the termination of this Agreement: Section 5 to section 16 (inclusive).
Effective Date: March 9, 2019